|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Race-ready stiffness with trail-worthy traction.
The Manta™ R features a nylon and rubber co-molded outsole for exceptional durability and improved grip on rocks or roots. The reinforced toe box boasts a rubber toe-guard for improved durability yet comfort reigns supreme with a supple microfiber upper with two straps and a micro-ratcheting buckle. Those features, combined with the stiff and efficient nylon outsole, create a shoe that rivals the performance of more expensive composite designs. Other highlights include aggressive lugs for improved traction, toe spike compatibility and a supportive EVA footbed.
· Durable welded and stitched upper
· High-quality, breathable microfiber
· Strong and secure N-1 ratcheting buckle closure and N-2 strap (replaceable)
· Offset strap D-ring at mid-foot
· Rubber toe cap
· Co-molded nylon and rubber high-traction lugged outsole
· Mid-foot scuff guard
· Accommodates steel toe spikes
· Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
· 335 grams (size 39)
· 36 - 43, including half-sizes from 37.5 - 42.5